Simple Internet Meter 2.3.0 Crack+ (LifeTime) Activation Code Free Download 
Monitor your internet speed and bandwidth, with our simple internet speed monitor!
Simple Internet Meter is an easy-to-use internet speed monitor that allows you to easily and accurately monitor all Internet connections on your computer, without the need of any additional software.
It records your network traffic data in CSV format and it displays a detailed chart of your internet speed and bandwidth. You can also save data to an html file or to a text file.
It’s a small app that doesn’t eat a lot of resources, so you can run it 24 hours a day without causing any problems. It supports almost all Internet connections and does not require any additional configuration.
The main screen of the program is separated in 4 sections:
1. The main window displays the graph of your internet speed and bandwidth. You can easily zoom in and out the graph.
2. The second section allows you to see the detailed information of all the TCP and UDP connections that are being handled by the computer, including the speed, total data, sent, received and PID.
3. The third section allows you to view a graph of your connection speed and bandwidth per day, month or year. The graph is simple, with a different color for each day.
4. The last section allows you to view all TCP and UDP connections that have been started with ‘ping’ and ‘nc’ commands, with the time they started.
This program displays the most common information about your network connections:
– Your Internet Speed and Bandwidth, displayed in Mbps and Kbps.
– The total data sent and received from the internet.
– The number of packets sent and received.
– The PID of the connection.
– The number of different connections.
– The IP addresses that are connected to each network connection.
– The list of processes that use Internet connections.
– The path of the network connection that is currently active.
– The different ports used by the connection.
– The service name of the port.
– The date and time the connection has started.
– The time remaining of the connection.
There are many different ways to obtain the data displayed by Simple Internet Meter, including FTP, HTTP, SMB, SSH, Telnet, VNC, POP3 and many more.
Some users have reported that they use Wireshark in order to obtain the data displayed by this software.
The program displays the most common information about your network connections:
– Your Internet Speed and Bandwidth, displayed
Simple Internet Meter 2.3.0 Incl Product Key
Simplify your life. KEYMACRO is a macro keyboard editor that lets you create and manage macros for quick and convenient repetitive tasks. KEYMACRO’s easy to use interface allows to create, edit and run macro that can be repeated automatically using hotkeys.
✔ Create and edit macros
✔ Run macros
✔ Quick and convenient
✔ Easy to use
We are a group of passionate developers, who have been working together for more than 3 years. Our first product, UserAgent Switcher PRO was a simple program to change the user agent of browsers. After that, we have developed a range of tools and applications for different needs.
KeyMacro, our latest product, is an advanced macro keyboard for Windows. It can generate and run scripts that can be used to automate any task. It’s a faster and simpler way to perform repetitive tasks using hotkeys. It’s easy to use and can be installed and used without installing any additional software or services.
Download KEYMACRO for Windows:
How to install?
1. Download the installer.
2. Double-click on the file to run it.
3. Follow the prompts.
4. Select all the components you want and press “Next” button.
5. You are done! Enjoy!
✔ 32, 64 bit
✔ Works with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
More information on our Blog:
If you need any help, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us at
Please rate us and follow us if you like our work:
Keymacro is freeware. And, you have a right to ask for support and ask any question about the program. We will do our best to support you.
How to uninstall:
1. Uninstall the program and all its components.
2. Delete the files.
You have used our product? If you like it, consider to buy us a
Simple Internet Meter 2.3.0
Slim Toolbar is a slim but powerful set of small icons designed to help you open the most frequently used Windows programs and folders without having to hunt through the start menu.
You will be required to download a few files, which will run smoothly once you have installed them. Start by extracting the files to a folder of your choice, then launch the Setup program.
Input the name of the shortcut you wish to add to the start menu, then click on the Install button.
You will be able to access all the programs and folders you have installed with a few clicks. In addition, you can add them to your personal start menu, customize it or remove them, if required.
You can also add an icon to the taskbar, along with a tooltip. Furthermore, you can configure Slim Toolbar to remain visible all the time, and move it to another location on the screen.
You can customize the screen to open either a list of folders, or a list of program shortcuts, along with other options, such as automatically opening a directory whenever you open a folder.
The program itself is compact and quite easy to use, while its light and friendly interface enables you to access all the necessary information.
Keyboard Keys 1.0 is a small program that can add numerous keyboard shortcuts to the Windows operating system, which can be used to control Windows explorer, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger, Skype, Skype for Business, Visual Studio Code, notepad, Command Prompt and a lot more. You can use it to create your own keyboard shortcuts as well.
You will be required to download a file containing a custom desktop shortcut. Start the program and click on the Add New Shortcut button.
Input the name, the shortcut’s location and the command you want to add. You can choose whether you want the shortcut to be always visible or show up only when you hover over it.
Locate a shortcut you wish to add in the shortcut menu and click on the Add button.
Keyboard Shortcut Creator
You can also create your own shortcuts and choose a keyboard shortcut to run them. You will be required to first select the program you want to run, after which you can assign a keyboard shortcut.
Input the shortcut you want to assign and click on the Add button.
This is a small, yet powerful tool, which can add an unlimited number of keyboard shortcuts to
What’s New in the Simple Internet Meter?
Simple Internet Meter is a small, yet powerful software application which can be used in order to monitor Internet and local network traffic, view daily or hourly statistics and a speed graph.
The installation process runs smooth and does not bring any surprises, while the interface you are brought to boasts a straightforward design, displaying only the necessary information. It is comprised of several windows which can be easily hidden or moved to another location on the screen.
As a result, all user categories can work with Simple Internet Meter, without running into any kind of issues. Moreover, it becomes unobtrusive, as it can go in the system tray.
View reports and connections with just a few clicks
When first launching it, you are required to configure all options, with the help of a wizard, so that you can start monitoring.
This software program enables you to also open a list of all TCP and UDP connections, along with details like local IP and port, status, PID, tool and its path. By right-clicking on one of these items, you can save all data pertaining to it in HTML, TXT, ASC or CSV formats.
Furthermore, you can view bandwidth reports for the current day, month or year, with details such as date, and sent, received and total data. The date and time format can be easily customized according to your preferences.
The program is compatible with all versions of Windows, as well as macOS, Linux and Android. It is also mobile-friendly, and can be accessed from anywhere, via a web browser.
What’s New in 3.0.1:
– Fixed a bug where the app crashed while opening stats (IPv6).
– Fixed a bug where the app would not ask for new access token when trying to open a previously opened stats.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not saved properly.
– Fixed a bug where the app would not remember the last view of the stats.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added into the stats view.
– Fixed a bug where the app could crash when opening another stats view.
– Fixed a bug where the stats would be displayed on the wrong interface.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added into the stats view when in stats mode.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added into the stats view after clicking the “Stop” button.
– Fixed a bug where the app would crash when trying to open a saved stats view.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added into the stats view after deleting the device history.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added into the stats view when shutting down the app.
– Fixed a bug where the app would not remember where it was left last time.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added into the stats view when the app was not running.
– Fixed a bug where stats were not added
System Requirements For Simple Internet Meter:
• Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012 R2
• Processor: 1GHz or faster
• Memory: 1 GB or more
• Hard disk: 50 GB or more
• Graphics: DirectX® 9-compatible with a graphics card with 1 GB or more of memory
• Internet connection (for online game download and registration): broadband connection
• Resolution: 1280×720, or greater
• Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian and